Since privacy is critical for us and we have the highest respect for the confidentiality of your personal information, the information we receive, however, depends on what you do while visiting our site. We do not obtain any personally identifying information about you unless you choose to provide it to us. Browsing our site anonymously will automatically collect some non-identifying statistical data to help us measure which pages of our website are visited and how long visitors use the site. This information includes data such as your IP address, time and date, pages entered and time spent on individual pages. Your IP address is not linked to anything universally identifiable.
- If you demand information from us or request to access certain features of the site, you will be asked to deliver personally identifying information so that we can respond effectively to your requests and needs. We will never share your information with anyone who is not directly providing service and support on behalf of Digitalzone. If you offer us with recognizable information, we may try to contact you occasionally to determine if our services meet your expectations, offer supplementary assistance or alert you about special promotions.
- Most clients appreciate receiving our news and promotions; however, we believe it is vital for you to be able to choose whether you receive periodic mailings and information from us. You can choose to opt out at any time by simply replying to a mail to inform us of your preference which shall be duly looked into. All of our mailings will clearly mention how you can easily opt out and stop receiving information from us.
- To help protect your confidentiality, Digitalzone employs security safeguards; however, we cannot eliminate all security risks. For instance, Digitalzone's website may contain links to other websites. We have no accountability or control over linked websites and their privacy policies or the way they assemble and control your personal information. We suggest you study and thoroughly understand the privacy practices and other important inclusions of any website before providing personally detecting information.
Digitalzone maintains adequate data security measures to protect information against unauthorized access and disclosure. These measures include the implementation of commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative data security safeguards. Digitalzone requires employees to complete appropriate training on data management and security practices. Digitalzone also manages a service provider due to diligence and oversight program to ensure that our vendors employ adequate data collection, processing, transfer, management and security measures in carrying out their services on our behalf.
There is no such thing as "guaranteed security", whether conducting business online or offline. Having established this fact, Digitalzone employs commercially reasonable and appropriate data security safeguards that are consistent with our business operations and are generally accepted industry standards.
Data security is our supremacy and we pledge ourselves to protection our customers' data. We do this by:
• Establishing policies and procedures for securely managing information;
• Limiting employee access to sensitive information;
• Protecting against unlawful access to customer data by utilizing data encryption, authentication, and virus detection technology, as required;
• Requiring service providers with whom we do commercial to fulfill relevant Data Privacy Legal and Regulatory Requirements;
• Monitoring our websites through recognized online privacy and security organizations;
• Conducting appropriate background checks on employees and providing essential Data Privacy Training to our team members;
• Continually assessing our data privacy, information management, and data security practices
- Your confidentiality during the use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be held accountable for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of privacy and respect to your use of this site.
- Digitalzone reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users. As mentioned, we reserve the right to share the amassed "site usage" data with third parties.
- In no event will we, our officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, or other consequential loss for any usage of this website, or use of any other associated website, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such loss. The term "loss" includes, without limitation, legal fees, any lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.
Furthermore, under no conditions will Digitalzone, our officers, contractors, employees, subcontractor, suppliers, agents, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries or assigns be held answerable for any interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature or causes beyond its reasonable control, this includes, without limitation, government actions, war, civil disturbances, fires, floods, storms or acts of terrorism.
The content, graphics and other elements of this website are protected under copyright and trademark laws and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent of Digitalzone.
To help our clients improve their businesses through effective marketing programs with the use of technology and to become an important and valuable team member of each and every client.