Better user experience can now be generated with the new partnership
HubSpot, a leading name in the marketing front recently joined hands with WP Engine to create a seamless power for marketing efforts. The new partnership is estimated to result in the betterment of user experience further resulting in happy customers. The launch of this partnership will enable users to leverage HubSpot’s powerful free CRM and top-rated marketing software without ever leaving WordPress. This makes it easier than ever for marketing companies to quickly and easily generate demand and connect with prospects in real-time.
“Pairing a powerful Content Management System (CMS) with an equally powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an essential catalyst for a growing business,” said Brian Halligan, the CEO, and co-founder of HubSpot. “We think these two platforms can make the perfect 1+1. With data integration and the right tools in place, companies can do more than just store information. Companies can start more personalized conversations with prospects in order to understand and then tailor your site to be what visitors are looking for and then create an overall improved customer experience. Considering the fact that WordPress powers 34% of all websites, leveraging WP Engine and HubSpot together can make those site owners turn their websites into growth engines for their businesses.”
Heather Brunner, the chairwoman, and CEO at WP Engine said, “When you pair the WP Engine digital experience platform, the agility of WordPress, and HubSpot’s easy-to-use and top-rated marketing and sales tools, organizations will be far better positioned contributing towards the growth by delivering highly contextualized experiences across the entire digital experience lifecycle.”
The plugin that was initially launched in 2015 has been updated with powerful new features that allow the users to up level their marketing and sales approach. These include:
1. Forms and pop-ups that capture information for better lead generation through websites.
2. Live chat that encourages interaction with website visitors in real time.
3. Bots as substitutes to provide an automated response to the visitors during inactive hours.
4. Auto syncs with HubSpot CRM that provides full context across all forms, pop-up forms, and live chat interactions.
5. Simplified email automation that helps the prospects to quickly engage with leads after each form submission.
6. Ability to allow visitor’s tracking and lead intelligence for further insights. This also helps for better personalization.