As one of the most engaging platforms, Snapchat seems to have become the underdog in the world of social media. In spite of its user engagement, the app seems to be ranking at number 7. With Google Plus out of the picture from April, the ranking is likely to change. Snapchat seems to have acquired user engagement at the maximum since its inception. Created by Bobby Murphy, Evan Spiegel and Reggie Brown in 2011, the app seems to have achieved multiple milestones. In the short span of 7 years, here’s what the social app has accomplished so far:
1. Snapchat has approximately 301 million monthly active users.
2. Snapchat also reports 178 million daily active users.
3. Of those daily active users, 77 million are from the United States.
4. 60% of these Snapchat users are aged between 18 and 34 years.
5. Snapchat covers more than 10 billion video views
6. Approximately 3 billion snaps are created every day.
7. Snapchat users spend an average minimum of 20 minutes every day.
8. Users below 25 years of age spend an average minimum of 30 minutes every day.
The stats clearly say that it would take an individual more than 950 years to watch all the snaps that were made on the app in a day. With such a high rate of engagement, TapClick added the touch of excellence by partnering with Snap, Inc. This partnership now enables Snapchat to reach out to its customers better further making it more accessible.
TapClick is a leading name in the client reporting software that helps you unify the order, make the workflow easy, keep track of the analytics, and also manages reports and optimization of ad campaigns. It covers half of the operational duties seamlessly.
This partnership opens the doors of connectivity for the messaging app even further. Let’s look forward to the new association and hope it helps the marketers up their game. This further leaves a high scope of Snapchat advertisements taking a hike in the near future.